1. Cupping aids in pain relief.
* Cupping stimulates sensory nerves in the skin that help to reduce pain signals and decreases hypersensitivity.
* It increases circulation and blood flow to the treated area, which causes an influx of chemicals that your body naturally creates to reduce pain and speed up the rate of healing.
2. Cupping helps heal chronic injuries.
3. Cupping improves lymphatic drainage and aids in the body's ability to detoxify naturally.
4. Cupping is relaxing and helps to reduce physical stress.
5. Countless research articles have demonstrated the benefits of therapeutic cupping for a variety of conditions!
Call us at The Center for Natural Health at 636-724-5757 to schedule your therapeutic cupping today!